· All applicants must be within 6 months of conviction or release from incarceration.
· All applicants must have some form of ID (Driver’s License, State ID, CIB, Prison ID, etc.).
· Applicants must be free from any current or pending criminal issues (unless they are on a deferred sentencing program).
· Persons with Arson or Arson-related charges are not eligible for the housing component of the program, but they may be eligible for other assistance.
· All applicants must be willing to participate in work search, support groups, MRT if required, community service hours and case management.
· Misdemeanant applicants (on unsupervised probation) must provide a judgment letter and proof of ASAP compliance, or be on a municipal or state deferred sentencing program.